Again every year prices are rising and will continue to rise, due to the ever increasing cost of the wholesale cost of gas.
Stewart Marketing Limited conduct ongoing research and market tracking again in the gas market. This has highlighted most businesses small or large are very keen to protect their prices in an ever changing Market-Place.
The Brokerage vision is still very clear.
"No matter the size of your business, Stewart Marketing will help you protect your prices"
So what's the process?
- The Utility Broker will need a copy of your Current Gas Bill as proof of supply.
- The bill will contact key information such as: Current Supplier, Current Tariff, Contract End Date.
- The Meter Point Reference Number (MPRN) is located upon the bill and some key numbers we require to help you.
- The Broker shall present a few options to protect your price from 12 months up to 24 months.
- When you have made your decision the Broker will require your authority to start the process.
- You receive a copy of all of the paperwork.
- The client will be in touch to confirm safe receipt of the Contract.
- Generation, Transmission, Distribution remain the same - All you are doing is protecting your prices with a new Supplier.