Every year prices are rising and will continue to rise, due to more Power Stations being de-commissioned and the ever increasing costs of production.
Stewart Marketing Limited follow the Core Industry very closely.
In short, the UK has graduated from a position of large spare capacity to one of potentially only 2% excess by 2015.
"The danger of power shortages in the UK by the middle of the decade has risen, according to industry regulator Ofgem. Spare electricity power production capacity could fall to 2% by 2015, increasing the risk of blackouts. More investment in power generation and other action is needed to protect consumers". Ofgem said.
Source: BBC Business News - 27 June 2013 Last updated at 14:08
In view of this research, Stewart Marketing Limited have found that most businesses at present, small
or large are very keen to protect their prices in an ever changing Market-Place. The Brokerage vision is
"No matter the size of your business, Stewart Marketing will help you protect your prices"
So what's the process?
- The Utility Broker will need a copy of your Current Utility Bill as proof of supply.
- The bill will contain key information such as: Current Supplier, Current Tariff, Contract End Date.
- The Meter Point Administration Number (MPAN) is located upon the bill and some key numbers we require to help you.
- The Broker shall present a few options to protect your price from 12 months up to 60 months.
- When you have made your decision the Broker will require your authority to start the process.
- You receive a copy of all of the paperwork.
- The client will be in touch to confirm safe receipt of the Contract.
- Generation, Transmission, Distribution remain the same - All you are doing is protecting your prices with a new Supplier.